At a glance
- Arrival & departure day in the main seasons is Saturday or Sunday. A daily arrival is possible on request depending on the booking situation. Please contact us in this regard.
- Check-in: from 3 pm - check-out: until half past 9 am, Sundays until 9 am.
- From October 15th to June 30th you will receive the MeranCard advantage card from us. It gives you free and unlimited use of all means of transport of the local transport association and of the public cable cars in the whole South Tyrol and the entrance to about 90 museums. In addition, it also offers all the advantages of the guest card, which is available from us all year round.
- Internet access via WiFi for free.
- Bringing a small dog is allowed on request. Please note that your four-legged friend is not allowed to stay in the beds and on the upholstered furniture, nor may he stay alone in the apartment. Dogs are not allowed on the lawn. The daily price for a dog with its own blanket or basket is € 10.00 in the mini-apartment and € 15.00 in the holiday apartments.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms of the holiday apartments, you may smoke on the balconies and outside.
- Bakery service daily, except Sundays and holidays from Easter to the beginning of November.
- Guest washing machine: € 5.00 per wash cycle (without detergent) Ironing board and iron are available if required, from 14 nights on one wash cycle is free of charge.
- Our tap water comes from the mountains in the rear Val Passiria and is drinking water of best quality.
- We kindly ask you to bring your own towels for the natural pool.
- E-bike rental: we rent two e-bikes for day or half-day tours:
- 1 bike - whole day € 20,00
- 2 wheels - whole day € 35,00
- 1 bike - half day € 15,00
- 2 wheels - half day € 25,00
Written or oral reservations are binding. As soon as you book the apartment, we will keep it free for you and cannot offer it to other guests. The following cancellation conditions apply:
- Up to 75 days before the start of the holiday, the deposit will be refunded, minus a € 10.00 administration fee.
- From 76 days to 44 days before arrival the deposit will be retained.
- Within the last 45 days before arrival, the cancellation fee is 100% of our loss (less final cleaning).
- In case of late arrival or early departure we will charge for the days booked but not used 100 % of the price of the overnight stay.
If something unexpectedly puts a dent in your plans, we ask you to inform us immediately.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
- In order to avoid cancellation costs in case of cancellation due to illness or other valid reasons, we recommend that you take out a travel cancellation costs insurance.
As a special service, we offer you the HGV-Cancellation Insurance, which provides comprehensive cover for you and your family.
- Attention Covid-19: The HGV Cancellation Cover also covers the following reasons in the event of cancellation or interruption of the trip by the guest:
- Illness of COVID-19
- Illness of a close relative or a person living in the same household with COVID-19 and your presence is to
- home badly needed
- fever and suspected corona, even if the test result is negative later
- A positive test result without symptoms
- A close relative in the common household has fallen ill and you must be quarantined
- There is no insurance cover:
- if you are classified as a risk person and therefore do not wish to travel for fear of infection
- because of a quarantine imposed by the authorities as a precautionary measure on return to the home country
- job losses due to pandemic redundancies
- Border closures, hotel closures imposed by the authorities, lock down by the government (--> loss of the basis of the accommodation contract = no cancellation costs may be charged by the lessor)
For information and online conclusion of the HGV cancellation protection insurance, please click on: Europäische Reiseversicherung