Written or verbal reservations are binding. Once you book the apartment, we keep it free for you and cannot offer it to other guests. If something unexpected comes up, we ask you to inform us immediately. We will of course do our best to rent the apartment to other guests.
During periods when travel warnings or restrictions for vaccinated persons are issued by governments, all reservations can be rebooked or cancelled free of charge.
Any deposit already paid will be refunded minus a handling fee of € 10,00 or credited for a later stay.
For cancellation of the booking the following conditions apply:
- Up to 60 days before the start of the trip the deposit will be refunded, minus a handling fee of € 10,00.
- From 59 days to 31 days before arrival the deposit will be retained.
- Within the last 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fee is 100% of the loss incurred by us (less final cleaning).
- In case of late arrival or early departure, we charge 100% of the accommodation price for the days booked but not used.
- Cancellation costs will be charged only in the proportion of the vacation days actually left free
To ensure that you do not incur cancellation costs in the event of cancellations due to illness or other valid reasons, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
As a special service we offer you the HGV cancellation protection, which covers you and your family comprehensively.
Attention Covid-19: The HGV Cancellation Protection also covers the following reasons in case of a cancellation or trip interruption by the guest:
- Illness from COVID-19
- Illness of a close relative or a person living in the same household with COVID-19 and your presence at home is urgently required
- Fever and suspected corona, even if the test result is later negative
- A positive test result without symptoms
- A close relative in the shared household is ill and you must be quarantined
No insurance coverage is available:
- if you are classified as a high-risk person and therefore do not wish to travel for fear of infection
- because of a quarantine imposed by the authorities as a precautionary measure when returning to your home country
- loss of job due to layoffs triggered by the pandemic
- border closures, officially imposed hotel closures, lock down by the government (--> discontinuation of the basis of the accommodation
contract = no cancellation costs may be charged by the landlord)
For information and online purchase of HGV Cancellation Protection Insurance please
click: Europäische Reiseversicherung